Welcome to Westfall Township, which is located in Pike County along the very northeast corner of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in these United States of America. The area is directly across the Delaware River from the states of New York and New Jersey. It is easily accessible by car, bus, and train from New York City.
Our goal is to provide current as well as future residents and businesses with as much information as possible in order to live, work and play in our wonderful slice of Pennsylvania near the edge of the Poconos.
We welcome your feedback so please let us know what else you would like to see on this site. Stay tuned and please subscribe to receive updates as items are posted.
"The Gateway to Pennsylvania"
Kick off your shoes in Westfall Township
- December 6, 2021-Regular Supervisor Meeting Minutes
- Regular Planning Commission Meeting Agenda-January 25, 2022
- Supervisor Workshop Agenda-January 18, 2022
- Planning Organization Meeting Rescheduled
- Planning Board Organization/Planning Workshop-January 13, 2022-Cancelled
- Planning Organization/Workshop Meeting Agenda-January 13, 2022